Who's your moderator? Re: Toroid cores

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, Len Warner <novost@...> wrote:

      > At 9:02 am ((PST)) Sun Feb 3, 2008, in Digest 1038 aimo ruoho wrote:
      > >1c. Re: Toroid cores
      > > Posted by: "aimo ruoho" aimounto@... aimounto
      > > Date: Sun Feb 3, 2008 9:02 am ((PST))
      > >
      > >I agree with Paul & 1000s of others!
      >
      > And you post like him, too: let's hope
      > 1000s of others don't copy you ;-)

      Nor like you. You left all that extraneous stuff attached.

      Len, you aren't the moderator.

      I'd rather see people posting and making a few mistakes, than no one
      posting because they are terrified of making a "mistake" in posting
      that you'll vilify them for.

      Steve Greenfield
      owner loopantennas
    • Paul V Birke PEng
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
        I'd rather see people posting and making a few mistakes, than no one

        posting because they are terrified of making a "mistake" in posting

        that you'll vilify them for.

        Steve Greenfield

        owner loopantennas

        thanks for those kinds words Steve

        I try to strip that extra stuff off but I sometimes forget

        best
        Paul