Re: [loopantennas] about Arnie

  • N4CQR
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2007
      I'm an avid listener. I received a Christmas card from RHC here a few weeks ago. And have worked, Arnie on HF. Nice guy in my book. Nice people too!

      jefeickert <jefeickert@...> wrote: http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions/hist-eng.html

      Craig
      SWL WA4128SWL
      ARS N4CQR

      Can't get enough shortwave? Join us at:
      Shortwave Radios & Antennas Group:

    • james feickert
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2007
        then is he?
        --- N4CQR <n4cqr@...> wrote:
        > http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions/hist-eng.html
        >

        > Craig
        > SWL WA4128SWL
        > ARS N4CQR
        >
        > Can't get enough shortwave? Join us at:
        > Shortwave Radios & Antennas Group:

        > removed]

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • Michael Hebert
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2007
          Try hanging out in the Yahoo Regenrx group. Arnie shows up there quite
          frequently.

          73,

          'Bear' NH7SR
        • Briggs Longbothum
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2007
            Ok, I'm missing quite a bit here. I followed the link
            --> http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions/hist-eng.html
            but it doesn't mention Arnie anywhere or anything about him. Is
            he "SK" or is there something else about him that I've missed?

            Just curious as I too have worked him and corresponded with him.
            -Briggs, ab2nj
          • Zacharias Liangas
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 12, 2007
              Arnie's new email
              coro@...
              , from his latest report on hard core dx list

              > Ok, I'm missing quite a bit here. I followed the link
              > --> http://www.radiohc org/Distributions/hist-eng.html
              > but it doesn't mention Arnie anywhere or anything about him. Is
              > he "SK" or is there something else about him that I've missed?
              >
              > Just curious as I too have worked him and corresponded with him.
              > -Briggs, ab2nj

              ________________________
              http://zlgr.multiply.com (raidio monitoring site plus audio clips )
              http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr pictures upload
              .
              on my main : www.geocities.com/zliangas
              -tty-px.html : test of various TTY programs
              -ethics.htm : greek ethics , days and institutions
              -frape.htm: the greek way of cofee !!!
              Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
              greekdx @ otenet dot gr ---
              Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
              Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
              Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop