about Arnie

  • jefeickert
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2007
    • N4CQR
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2007
        I'm an avid listener. I received a Christmas card from RHC here a few weeks ago. And have worked, Arnie on HF. Nice guy in my book. Nice people too!

        jefeickert <jefeickert@...> wrote: http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions/hist-eng.html

        Craig
        SWL WA4128SWL
        ARS N4CQR

        Can't get enough shortwave? Join us at:
        Shortwave Radios & Antennas Group:

      • james feickert
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2007
          then is he?
          --- N4CQR <n4cqr@...> wrote:
          > http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions/hist-eng.html
          >

          > Craig
          > SWL WA4128SWL
          > ARS N4CQR
          >
          > Can't get enough shortwave? Join us at:
          > Shortwave Radios & Antennas Group:

          > removed]

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Michael Hebert
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2007
            Try hanging out in the Yahoo Regenrx group. Arnie shows up there quite
            frequently.

            73,

            'Bear' NH7SR
          • Briggs Longbothum
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 11, 2007
              Ok, I'm missing quite a bit here. I followed the link
              --> http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions/hist-eng.html
              but it doesn't mention Arnie anywhere or anything about him. Is
              he "SK" or is there something else about him that I've missed?

              Just curious as I too have worked him and corresponded with him.
              -Briggs, ab2nj
            • Zacharias Liangas
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 12, 2007
                Arnie's new email
                coro@...
                , from his latest report on hard core dx list

                > Ok, I'm missing quite a bit here. I followed the link
                > --> http://www.radiohc org/Distributions/hist-eng.html
                > but it doesn't mention Arnie anywhere or anything about him. Is
                > he "SK" or is there something else about him that I've missed?
                >
                > Just curious as I too have worked him and corresponded with him.
                > -Briggs, ab2nj

                ________________________
                http://zlgr.multiply.com (raidio monitoring site plus audio clips )
                http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr pictures upload
                .
                on my main : www.geocities.com/zliangas
                -tty-px.html : test of various TTY programs
                -ethics.htm : greek ethics , days and institutions
                -frape.htm: the greek way of cofee !!!
                Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
                greekdx @ otenet dot gr ---
                Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
                Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
                Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop