Sources For : Air Variable "Tuning" Capacitors = 365 pf

  • R H F
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2005
      DR,
      .
      Here are a few 'Links' for Air Variable Tuning Capacitors
      365 pf to use in Loop Antenna Projects:
      .
      * Antique Electronic Supply
      http://www.tubesandmore.com/
      Click-On: Capacitors / Variable
      .
      * Ocean State Electronics
      http://www.oselectronics.com/ose_p96.htm
      .
      * The Xtal Set Society
      http://www.midnightscience.com/catalog5.html
      .
      * Fair Radio Sales
      Military & Industrial Surplus Electronics
      http://www.fairradio.com/airvar.htm
      .
      * Surplus Sales of Nebraska
      http://www.surplussales.com/Variables/AirVariables/AirVar1.html
      .
      YES - Some of these are a little "Pricey" for a new
      Air Variable Tuning Capacitors.
      .
      The alternative is to go Treasure Hunting and Find a 'used'
      Air Variable Tuning Capacitors in an 'old' junk radio at a
      Flea Market or a Thrift Store. { A Hunting We Will Go ! }
      .
      ~ RHF
      .

      = = = In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com,