Re: WL1030 questions

  • Jeroen Kloppenburg
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "gfreport1" <gfreport@...> wrote:

      > I stopped by to have lucnh with Terry and this is what he has
      > to add.

      Thanks for that info, much appreciated :)

      > I prefer the active dipoles designed by Dallas Lankford.

      Gotcha =)

      I'm still looking for the availability for some of the parts of the
      wl1030 and for some I might need to get them per 10, so the wl1030
      plan might simply be pushed of the table solely for that reason.

      I will look into those dipoles as well. Maybe the cheap/easier to
      built version first that is :) Still need to gain more building
      experience anyway...

      Thanks all!