Broadband wire works great on shortwave

  • cwilliams1002002
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Hello, gentlemen.
      The broadband wire loop, as mentioned on my latest post, works great on
      shortwave, up to about 27 megahertz. Although the reception pattern for
      this antenna is a figure-8 for longwave and medium wave in which the
      nulls are deep, the nulls for shortwave are not as deep. But I am happy
      with its results.
      If anyone wants to get a copy of my simple broadband wire loop antenna,
      please feel free to e-mail your request at my address above.
      Curtis
    • ARS N8ABS,PAUL LAMBERT