Why 2 lists for Loop Antennas? Re: [loopantennas] Re: Loops Practical examples

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2004
      I mentioned it on the GCC Loop list back when all this happened, but I
      don't feel comfortable posting about it over and over. I had posted it
      in the Links section there, but the entire folder of related groups
      I'd put in there was gone when I looked today. Maybe ElectronicDX
      reorganized the links there and they got lost. I recreated it as best
      I could in the past hour in a folder called Other Yahoogroups and
      Lists in the Links on the GCC Loop list. Here the folder is Other_Groups.

      I don't want to clog this list with this stuff too much. I'd rather
      talk about loop antennas. I think cross-pollination of the two lists
      can be a good thing.

      Steve Greenfield

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Ingraham"