Re: [loopantennas] Re: New file uploaded to loopantennas

  • nonlinear@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 31, 2007
      the 5 metre loop looks a bit tough

      what about the 1 metre loop but mounted higher up and still on a rotator?

      does the height equalize wrt the 5 metre's DX ability?

      if you spending these kind of bucks you want the right decision for sure!!

      (btw:always wanted a wellbrook loop but would cost about 500$ CDN I figure to get one here so I just dream)

      best
      Paul

      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 14
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the loopantennas
        group.

        File : /Simplified Design Method for Litz Wire.pdf
        Uploaded by : david.sarraf <david.sarraf@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        david.sarraf <david.sarraf@...>