Re: The Best Small Loop for 40M Reception?

  • n6vl
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
      Darren,

      I know this thread is dated, but I would be interested in your 40m 3
      turn loop. I now have a rig with a separate receive antenna jack. I am
      looking for ways to cut the noise in my Southern California setting.

      Thanks,

      Steve N6VL

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Darren Hennig" <dhennig2@...> wrote:

      > I came across a small 40m 3-turn loop that may just do the trick. I
      will post it after I dig it out of the archives. It apparently matches
      directly with 50 ohm coax, and supposedly has pretty high efficiency.