Re: 433MHz receiver antenna

  • leekc_84
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 23, 2006
      > Here are some links that may be useful in your quest:
      > http://www.cebik.com/vhf/ddq.html
      > Page 171 (labeled as page 169) of:
      > http://www.sarl.org.za/_download/RAE%20Manual%202005.pdf

      Thanks John. ;-)

      I wish to ask whether the 433MHz loop antenna receiver can be implement
      by Printed Circuit Board (PCB)? With the traces as conductors. If
      applicable, what materials and components are essential to construct
      it? And how about the design consideration?

      Thanks a thousand.
    • John Popelish
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 23, 2006
        leekc_84 wrote:

        > Thanks John. ;-)
        >
        > I wish to ask whether the 433MHz loop antenna receiver can be implement
        > by Printed Circuit Board (PCB)? With the traces as conductors. If
        > applicable, what materials and components are essential to construct
        > it? And how about the design consideration?

        I am sure it is possible, but it is outside my design experience. Sorry.
      • frasercastle
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 24, 2006
          I have done quite a lot of work with RF Solutions transmitters and
          receivers. These are the types of TX/RX units commonly used in car
          alarm controls and they work on 433 MHz.

          Go to the RF Solutions site:

          http://www.rfsolutions.co.uk/acatalog/Radio_Modules.html

          Under the datasheets list look for DS012. It appears to be a tuned PCB
          loop for 433 Mhz complete with dimensions.

          Url for datasheets list:

          http://www.rfsolutions.co.uk/acatalog/Datasheets.html#OneRF_DS

          Hope this helps