bi-loop article help

  • ohfrap
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      I scanned the bi-loop antenna articles in and saved them as jpegs.
      To keep the text clear I scanned them at 200 dpi in greyscale.
      Each article is two images and they come to over 3 meg each.
      Perhaps it is the size but I haven't been able to upload them.
      Any suggestions?
    • John Popelish
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
        ohfrap wrote:
        > Hi Everyone,
        > I scanned the bi-loop antenna articles in and saved them as jpegs.
        > To keep the text clear I scanned them at 200 dpi in greyscale.
        > Each article is two images and they come to over 3 meg each.
        > Perhaps it is the size but I haven't been able to upload them.
        > Any suggestions?

        I am willing to try to help compress them further, without making them
        unreadable. Email them to me if you would like to let me try.
      • W1EOF
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
          As I said before, if you email them to me direct, I can host them without
          problems as-is. That said, I agree that they can probably be made smaller.
          Especially if they are greyscale.

          Mark W1EOF