World Event Map Link

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:29 PM
      A bit off topic to say the least but I am sure all will be interested
      in this link:

      http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert.php?lang=eng

      This is a real-time map showing big events around the globe, ie

      Major accidents: (Plains, Trains & Ferries etc)
      Disease Outbreaks (Bird flu & Cholera etc)
      Earthquakes
      WX events and related evacuations.

      I am sure you get the idea.

      Updated as events are happening. Below the map are categorized event
      showing additional details as known about the event. Or you may just
      click on the icon and get the same info.

      Icon descriptions may be found here;
      http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/icons.php?lang=eng

      I hope you enjoy this information source

      Garth N2BMP

      HomePage: http://groups.msn.com/N2BMP