MagLoops type AMA by Mr. Kaeferlein of Darmstadt (Germany)

  • hpoehrli
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Mr. Kaeferlein for years has produced outstanding magnetic loops under
      the brand name AMA. I have one AMA 12 for 80m - 20m installed in my
      attic and use it with very good results, by the way on a historic
      Collins KWM380.

      I am concerned for the radiation effects of humans nearby, and I need
      such data for the formal application to the authorities. Mr Kaeferlein
      offers a multi page pamphlet called: "EMVU-Nachweis und
      Herzschrittmacher" (RF-exposure, and heart pacemakers). I need this
      paper urgently.

      It is extremely sad: Mr. Kaeferlein died some month ago, and his firm
      seems to be inactiv by now. Can anybody help me with a copy of that paper?

      Are there any infos to calculate the radiation effects for humans? How
      do you prepare the papers for showing the radiaton effects of magnetic
      loops to the authorities? Your assistance will be very much appreciated!

      Hanspeter, hb9tqh