Re: [loopantennas] Ferrite rod antenna epiphany

  • Chris Trask
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
      You might want to look at:

      DeVore, R. and P. Bohley, "The Electrically Small Magnetically Loaded Multiturn
      Loop Antenns," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 25, No. 4,
      pp. 496-505.

      I have that paper as a PDF file.

      Chris

      ,----------------------. High Performance Mixers and
      / What's all this \ Amplifiers for RF Communications
      / extinct stuff, anyhow? /
      \ _______,--------------' Chris Trask / N7ZWY
      _ |/ Principal Engineer
      oo\ Sonoran Radio Research
      (__)\ _ P.O. Box 25240
      \ \ .' `. Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
      \ \ / \
      \ '" \ IEEE Senior Member #40274515
      . ( ) \
      '-| )__| :. \ Email: christrask@...
      c__; c__; '-..'>.__

      Graphics by Loek Frederiks

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
        --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Trask" <christrask@...>
        wrote:

        > You might want to look at:
        >
        > DeVore, R. and P. Bohley, "The Electrically Small Magnetically
        Loaded Multiturn
        > Loop Antenns," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation,
        Vol. 25, No. 4,
        > pp. 496-505.
        >
        > I have that paper as a PDF file.

        I would appreciate seeing it.