First two chapters on my experiments
- I have uploaded two files (in a folder with my name) that describe the
coils and cores I used for my first round of tests, and test results
of the inherent properties of combinations of those coils and cores.
I decided to post these in rich text format, because almost ay word
processing or web browsing softeware can show these, and the tables I
used to display the data are supported.
I have a few outstanding issues to resolve, but didn't want to hold up
the early presentation till those were resolved. I am hoping
discussion of these devices, methods and results may lead to
The next chapter will report the test results of tuned Q with direct
electrical 60 kHz drive and inside the field coil, and signal
sensitivity in the field coil. That data has been collected, but not
yet written up.