First two chapters on my experiments

  • John Popelish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      I have uploaded two files (in a folder with my name) that describe the
      coils and cores I used for my first round of tests, and test results
      of the inherent properties of combinations of those coils and cores.
      I decided to post these in rich text format, because almost ay word
      processing or web browsing softeware can show these, and the tables I
      used to display the data are supported.

      I have a few outstanding issues to resolve, but didn't want to hold up
      the early presentation till those were resolved. I am hoping
      discussion of these devices, methods and results may lead to
      refinements.

      The next chapter will report the test results of tuned Q with direct
      electrical 60 kHz drive and inside the field coil, and signal
      sensitivity in the field coil. That data has been collected, but not
      yet written up.