Re: [loopantennas] Corner Feed for loops

  • Bill Hawkins
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
      Ah for the good old days!
      Those were the times when you could work anybody, anywhere, anytime, with anything!
      I was fortunate to be a beginning DXer during the best cycle ever.
      Bill W5EC
      jim you sure brought back great memorys....your right..the solar cycle we had in the late fiftys was fantastic...
      most bands open 24 hours....worked guam on a ww2 converted handytalky on ten meters and he and
      i were full scale to each other with just the whip on the military unit....

      i have not seen a good cycle sense.....would love to see another one before i qrt...