Re: [loopantennas] Height above ground

  • Jim Dunstan
    Message 1 of 86 , Dec 1, 2005
      At 06:47 PM 11/30/2005 -0500, you wrote:
      >Nope... I just send my wife out to rotate it until it
      >get better -- we use those FRS radios to communicate
      >while doing it. The only kick is that she won't go
      >out in the rain or if her favorite program in on.

      Hi,

      I have a pair of those radios for exactly that purpose and have done that
      .... with the same caveat ... hi

      Jim
    • David Scobie
      Message 86 of 86 , Dec 10, 2005
        Yes, that sounds about right to me. I am going to grab the pictures
        this afternoon and sketch the schematic this evening.

        I realize this may be simple but loaded question, but is there a
        consensus on whether or not I should replace the driven loop with small
        diameter copper tubing. I have a quantity of it available.

        va3ae, David