SWR trouble with MFJ 1788 loop

  • ve3wdm
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2014
      I have been off the air for the last week or so (off the air using the MFJ 1788 that is) today I wanted to use it and it's set up on my balcony. The problem is the SWR on 15 and 20m I am only able to get the SWR to 2.0.1 where in the past I could almost get it flat. The weather is very humid out and I was wondering if that could be the issue as nothing else has changed in the antenna system.........other than not using it for a week?
      Mike
      VE3WDM

    • Paul Stoetzer

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2014
          Thanks Paul I wanted to check with other owners of the loop before I started taking apart for no reason.
          Mike
          VE3WDM