Yahoo at its best

  • spid3r44
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014
      Can any member advise me on how I can up-load a pdf file into the files section?
      I can't seem to find a "post" button anywhere.
      tnx 73
      Graeme
    • Andy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014
        Graeme wrote:

           "Can any member advise me on how I can up-load a pdf file into the files section?
            I can't seem to find a "post" button anywhere."

        There should be a purple "Upload" button near the upper right corner.

        First you need to go into the Files area, then navigate to the directory where you want the upload to appear.  Then press Upload.

        If you don't see it, then you are probably using a web browser that Yahoo does not support.  Ugh.

        Attaching a file to an email message doesn't exactly put it into the Files area.  It is a different function.  It's OK for what it does, but it works differently, and the file does not come up when someone goes into the Files area a year from now, looking for that file.  That's one reason why I prefer using the Files area, rather than attached files.

        Andy

      • spid3r44
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014
          Thanks Andy, I think I have succeeded in posting in both locations.
          I would rather have had the previous format that was used before Yahoo "fixed" it
          tnx 73
          Graeme