Butterfly Capacitor Rotor and Stator Plate Sets VA6POP

  • pop_vasile
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2014
      I can build for u any air variable capacitors
      Butterfly capacitor Rotor,Stator Plate Sets
      split stator capacitor kits and parts for ham radio project

      I produce this plates using a CNC machine.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVGZryuLwQ0

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISBBh5LK7o

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/93005502@N08/page3/

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVGZryuLwQ0

      Variable Butterfly Capacitor kits for a Homebrew:
      Magnetic Loop Antena
      - HF AMPLIFIER
      - ANTENNA TUNER

      I have available for ham radio

      3" OD 1 ROTOR + 2 STATOR PLATES $ 5.00
      4" OD 1 ROTOR + 2 STATOR PLATES $ 6.50
      5" OD 1 ROTOR + 2 STATOR PLATES $ 7.75
      6" OD 1 ROTOR + 2 STATOR PLATES $ 8.75
      8" OD 1 ROTOR + 2 STATOR PLATES $ 10.50
      10" OD 1 ROTOR + 2 STATOR PLATES $ 14.00

      73 de VA6POP
      Calgary,Canada
      yo5bzz(at)gmail.com

      1403-240-1813

    • kwdgroups
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2014

        Hi VA6POP,

           Do you have a website where we can order?  (I have some questions, if you can send me an email, that will be great.)

           Thanks!

        Kit AA6AS

        kwdgroups@...

      • kwdgroups
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2014

          Can you indicate spacings available (for HV rating) and materials available.    How long does the typical order take?  Thank you