For Sale; Active Antenna AAA-1B by LZ1AQ

  • larry_n0sa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2013
      I have two of the AAA-1B active antenna amplifiers that I got from LZ1AQ
      These have both been only slightly used and come with all the extra parts. They both work and look as new.
      The price new was about $120 shipped. I would like to get $90.00 each, shipped in the CONUSA. PayPal preferred.
      These are very nice active amplifiers and they work very well. I have just changed directions so I no longer use them. I used them with small copper loops and got very good performance from them.
      Thank You
      Larry Naumann n0sa