Corrected copy A Practical Approach To Building and Evaluating a Broadband Active Loop Antenna, looking at the Mobius, Conventional Shielded and Wire Loops".

  • everettsharp74
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013
      Guys,
      I just deleted "A Practical Approach To Building and Evaluating a Broadband Active Loop Antenna, looking at the Mobius, Conventional Shielded and Wire Loops".  It is being replace with a corrected copy. I have also added a part 2 to the original article. In "Part 2" I looked at a  home made coax mobius loop and one built out of PEX-AL-PEX water pipe.

      73 Everett N8CNP