Re: [loopantennas] Prototype-Antenna tuner with two servos controlled by Arduino

  • John Schroeder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 8:48 PM
      Ricardo:  Thank you for the video.

      John Schroeder
      Beaverton, Oregon, USA

      On 8/27/2013 5:46 PM, pu2clr wrote:

      Hello everybody,

      I would like to share with you a new version of my antenna tuner.

      Now I installed two capacitors. A homebrew butterfly capacitor was introduced to
      improve the precision during the tuning process.

      My apologies for the poor English presented in the video.

      Link Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwl3G2ET7Jw

      73,
      Ricardo.