Re: [loopantennas] Re: Loop around a rancher house

  • Ron Polityka
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2013
      Hi Sal,

      I operate QRP 99% of the time on all the HF bands. I do
      have a Butternut HF9V in the back yard with 120 radials,
      Carolina Windom and a TA33Jr beam so if the loop does not
      work. I do have one tall pine tree on the property.

      Going to set it up using PVC at first just to see if the
      antenna will work. Never know until one tries.

      73 and Thanks,
      Ron Polityka
      WB3AAL
      www.wb3aal.com