Re: [loopantennas] Loop Circumference

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 15, 2013
      > I want to add a 12m "tuck" midway down the north leg of the loop ...

      > I would welcome any comments before I commence the work.

      As I say, no experience here with that.  But according to ON4UN's book, adding inductance at a current null point (1/4 or 3/4 of the way around the loop) doesn't help the SWR.

      I wonder if you can 'meander' the loop wire, to fit more wire in to the available real estate.  They say it works well with dipoles.

      Andy