Re: [loopantennas] Re: Greentech Shielded Loop Antennas

  • everettsharp74
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
      Hi Tom,

      Thanks for the info, yesterday someone else sent me that same site and I now have the info that I was looking for.

      73 Everett

      In a message dated 8/12/2013 10:31:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time, mckeetajc@... writes:

      Everett,

      If you have the old URL try: http://archive.org/web/web.php I have used it to recover stuff long gone from the web.

      --
      Tom McKee       Twitter: @MacZad

      30 yrs of "Trickle Down" that didn't even drip & now the Plutocratic 1% push "Shared Sacrifice," and, timid us, we buy it.

      .