Re: [loopantennas] Wiring diagrams/schematics for a Broadband Active Loop Ant...

  • everettsharp74
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      Hi Cor,

      Thank you very much for the web sites. I download them both on to my memory stick and will look them both over. I noticed that they both are using OPAMPS.

      Everett

      In a message dated 7/5/2013 4:29:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time, dx11@... writes:

      Hello Everett,
      Here I have two designs - in fact two versions of the same concept - of
      active broadband loops.
      The first article is in Dutch, but you will understand the schematics, the
      second site is in English, but you have to register. Nothing awkward will
      happen if you do.

      http://dijkjj.home.xs4all.nl/download/bqc-wl1030xx.pdf
      http://wl1030.pa3ang.nl/content/

      Cor Beijersbergen