RE: [loopantennas] Wiring diagrams/schematics for a Broadband Active Loop Antenna

  • dx11
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2013
      Hello Everett,
      Here I have two designs - in fact two versions of the same concept - of
      active broadband loops.
      The first article is in Dutch, but you will understand the schematics, the
      second site is in English, but you have to register. Nothing awkward will
      happen if you do.

      http://dijkjj.home.xs4all.nl/download/bqc-wl1030xx.pdf
      http://wl1030.pa3ang.nl/content/

      Cor Beijersbergen