Re: [loopantennas] Re: c-crane dual coil antenna?

  • everettsharp74
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2013
      Hi Kevin,

      If you will look in the files section I have several articles that I have posted that will give you a lot of information on multi-coil loop antennas, where I have made various configurations with 2 and 3 coils in parallel as well as a Pollydoroff configuration. All of the various configurations, using more that one coil have made an improvement in performance over that of a single coil. Most of the experiments were done on either a Ferrite Sleeve Loop (FSL), or on Sstacked Toroid Loop Sticks (STLS). You will find them listed under my everettsharp74 email address. However, I do not use that address as my primary address, it is everettsharp (at) aol.

      73's Everett N8CNP

      In a message dated 7/5/2013 9:42:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time, mckeetajc@... writes:

      Kevin,

      I would much appreciate it if you would supply links to a site or two where one can learn more about Xtal set builders use of multiple air-wound coils in the same plane.

      Thanks,

      Tom
      K4ZAD