New List

  • qrpbear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
      Wow! Woke up a few minutes ago and just discovered the loop antennas
      group had vanished! Fortunately, it is still here and it looks like
      we have a clean slate.

      73,

      'Bear' NH7SR
    • Steve Greenfield
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
        Yeah, quite a shock. Got a Special Notice from ElectronicDX
        threatening to shut down the list because of spammers, and when I
        went to see what all the fuss was about the list was gone!

        Steve Greenfield

        --- qrpbear <qrpbear@...> wrote:
        > Wow! Woke up a few minutes ago and just discovered the loop
        > antennas
        > group had vanished! Fortunately, it is still here and it looks
        > like
        > we have a clean slate.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > 'Bear' NH7SR

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • qrpbear
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
          Hmmm... must be a better way to handle spammers.

          Anyway, I have just added a few URLs to the Links. Sites that I have
          found useful for loop design. Hopefully others will add to the Links,
          upload some piccies and get the Files section going again. I'll be
          putting up what I can as time goes on.

          Pity that we lost so much good info but no sense crying over spilt
          milk. Time to "just keep on trucking".

          73,

          'Bear' NH7SR

          --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, Steve Greenfield