      From: Richards
      To: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 11:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [loopantennas] Re: Transmitting loop

      Thanks... Henry... I liked that story. Kinda gets
      right to the heart of the sales pitch.... Are you from
      Missouri, ... the "show me" state? ...

      Henry Kolesnik wrote:

      >While the rep was talking to another customer I was calling CQ on the 701 and I disconnected the antenna connector to verify what he said. He saw me doing it and tried to jump out of his skin trying to stop me, but he was too slow. He was somewhat shaken and upset and got a little testy with me but the 701 survived. I wouldn't have purchased one it didn't pass this test, and I bought one,

      If you've got links, post them in the Links section!

      For uploading images, I prefer the Files section since Photos only allows everyone (except the uploader and moderators) to see a max of 300x400.

      Put them in the appropriate folder, or create one.