      From: Richards
      To: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [loopantennas] Re: Transmitting loop

      I am a novice just studying for the first exams.... I gather you
      guys are in agreement on one thing...

      Whether or not you fry your output transistor, having that big
      standing wave really sucks... right?

      dldorrance wrote:

      >Hank, thanks for the distinction. However, even if the wave is
      >re-reflected (back and forth around the speed of light about

      If you've got links, post them in the Links section!

      For uploading images, I prefer the Files section since Photos only allows everyone (except the uploader and moderators) to see a max of 300x400.

      Put them in the appropriate folder, or create one.