      From: Vojtech <bubnikv@...>
      Subject: [loopantennas] how deep are the loop minima
      To: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 9:09 AM

      Hello.

      I measured the maximum and minimum band noise of my 1ft dmr loop standing on a window sill. I am living near a HV power line and the attenuation of the powerline noise when turned towards the noise source is in the ballpark of -10dB (-13dB if I am optimistic). Is this a usual value, or shall I strive to do better?

      Thanks, Vojtech OK1IAK

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic