954Re: Transmitting loop

  • orion_radio_nederland
    Aug 1, 2005
      I guess that's the wrong answer? You can use your antenna for
      transmitting. If the antenna construction is for the same
      transmitting freq. Of course take care of the Standing wave.

      But without licence it is not allowed.

      John

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "larry" <larya@r...> wrote:
      > Do you have a ham licence?..
      > Larry ve3fxq

      only allows everyone (except the uploader and moderators) to see a
      max of 300x400.