      From: Danny
      To: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 8:48 AM
      Subject: [loopantennas] Transmitting loop

      Hi all
      I just wonder if I can use my four feet receving loop for transmit. The
      max power would be one watt maximum. I know that it's not a big power
      but it's just for experimentation. Thanks for info.
      Danny

      If you've got links, post them in the Links section!

      For uploading images, I prefer the Files section since Photos only allows everyone (except the uploader and moderators) to see a max of 300x400.

      Put them in the appropriate folder, or create one.