      De : qrp.gaijin <qrp.gaijin@...>
      À : loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Mercredi 1 août 2012 12h50
      Objet : [loopantennas] Re: Loop calculator softwares

      --- In mailto:loopantennas%40yahoogroups.com, Benoît Mangin <mangin.benoit@...> wrote:
      > What do you use for your multiturn loop calculations (softwares) ?

      Are you talking about a small loop (magnetic loop) antenna?

      If so, I use 4nec2 for this sort of thing. It can load EZNEC files. The following post contains an EZNEC file of a multi-turn loop: http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,83624.msg603106.html#msg603106

      As a fully-featured NEC2-based antenna modeling suite, 4nec2's features may seem overwhelming at first, but it's actually very easy to use, and I'm sure it gives you far more information than a simple loop calculator program would (information like current distribution around the loop, 3D radiation pattern, etc.).

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic