7186Re: shielded loop

  • dannibou
    Feb 4, 2010
      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "dannibou" <dannibou@...> wrote:

      > Hi! On the topic of shielded loop, can anyone tell me if the metal for build a loop is important electrically speaking.

      Hi again. Thanks to those who replied to my question. But I did a mistake in that question. Replace "electrically" by RF. In fact, I want to build a shielded loop because the electric noise level here is strong. My question should have been: if the metal I use for a loop is the kind that attract a magnet, will it lower the RF signal or is it unimportant? I'll upload a photo of the loop in the evening.

      The good side of my wrong question is that I learned a lot of things from your answer that I didn't know. Thanks for your help.

      Danny
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic