6941Re: Litz Wire - ferrite loop

  • gmcjetpilot
    Dec 2, 2009
      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "zehelmer" <zehelmer@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Jetpilot, the translator is just funny ;-)

      Going from Portuguese to English is even funnier!
      We have simple phrases to say it in English. ;-)

      >> who are the two beautiful woman?
      > what is the woman two beautiful?

      Woman, Ladies, Girls, Females.... Chicas
      In your post, you gave a link to pictures.
      In one of those pictures were two woman.
      The two woman were standing, arms out pointing.
      They were pointing to a poster display on the wall, for an antenna.
      You don't know what I am talking about?

      Cheers
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic