6306Re: Okay, a new loop believer! (DE1103)

  • Bill
    Feb 5, 2009
      Hey George,
      I'm glad you got it to work. Sharing these ideas is what this forum is
      all about. I learned a lot coming here, it's nice to be able to
      reciprocate. And you're right, it just makes that radio all the more
      versatile. Being able to connect an external antenna to the MW and LW
      frequencies brings a LOT of new listening available.

      bill

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "gmcjetpilot" <gmcjetpilot@...>
      wrote:

      > Bill, I tried it and it worked! It did allow external antenna
      > connection on MW, awesome. Thanks. For $80 the Kaito/Degen 1103 is an
      > amazing deal, thanks George
      >

      > > So, select 1711 by direct entry:
      > > [1] [7] [1] [1] [band+/AM]
      > > and scan down: hold [BAND-] for 2 seconds.
      > > As soon as the frequency is below 1710kHz you can stop the scan and
      > > use the rotary control, or you can let the scan continue below
      > > 100kHz. The antenna is now switched for the telescopic or external
      > > antenna.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic