4999Re: [loopantennas] Re: BENDING COPPER TUBING

  • Chris Trask
    Mar 2, 2008
      I seem to recall that the method of filling the tubing with sand was seen in the movie "Flight of the Phoenix" (the original, not the remake) where the model airplane designer was distilling water from barrels of antifreeze, or something like that.