4123Balanced Antenna Amplifiers

  • Chris Trask
    Oct 1, 2007
      About a year ago we had a lengthy discussion about active antenna
      amplifiers, and someone posted a URL for a balanced amplifier that had a
      pair of JFETs followed by a pair of NPNs. I think it had four varactors for
      tuning. I remember having made a comment about adding a transformer between
      the JFETs and the NPNs to improve the gain and the even-order distortion.
      Somehow, I mananged to misplace that schematic and would like to ask if the
      person who earlier made that avialable would do so again.

      Chris

      ,----------------------. High Performance Mixers and
      / What's all this \ Amplifiers for RF Communications
      / extinct stuff, anyhow? /
      \ _______,--------------' Chris Trask / N7ZWY
      _ |/ Principal Engineer
      oo\ Sonoran Radio Research