      From: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:loopantennas@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of jr_dakota
      Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 3:34 AM
      To: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [loopantennas] Re: Don't mention "C Crane" or "Twin Coil Ferrite
      Loop"

      My taske on this is simply this 1 rule

      I absolutely refuse to buy or do business with any company that
      doesn't have a schematic available for their devices ... Those who
      have something to hide usually are up to something unethical (although
      it may be legal, ethics and legality are two entirely different
      things) like profiteering. I have no problem with people turning a
      reasonable profit on their work, I do have a big problem with the
      Profiteers that are corrupting Society and especially Government

      Capitalism without a firm Ethical Base is nothing more than Organized
      Crime

      JR