3055Re: [loopantennas] Re: New file uploaded to loopantennas

  • Richards
    Feb 7, 2007
      Gee ... you make it sound pretty flexible. I am now working
      on a couple of things:

      First - moving to a new qth - very upsetting - I HATE
      that feeling of being unsettled and living out of boxes;

      Second - I am conjuring up images of how I might
      make a relatively small loop, maybe two-meters-on-a-side,
      that I could mount out back on a pole or just off the corner
      of my deck;

      Third - inventing some huge lie to tell the neighbors so
      they do not realize what it is.

      I will keep you posted on my progress... or lack thereof...
      Thanks for the nice replies. //// Richards ////

      Rob Moore wrote:
      > Hi Richards,
      > Sarcasm notwithstanding, if it was me, based on what I've found out
      > abut the ALA-100 so far, I'd go with that.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic