3040Re: New file uploaded to loopantennas

  • Rob Moore
    Feb 1 10:09 AM
      RIchards,

      I bellieve that the main benefit of the ALA-1530+ is the extended
      frequency range - to 100Mhz as quoted on the Wellbrook site. 18db
      "additional" gain over the ALA-1530 doesn't sound right, considering
      that the ALA-1530 has around 12db of gain if I remember correctly.
      They also talk about increased IP3 strong signalimage rejection for
      the ALA-1530+.

      Rob

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, Richards <jruing@...> wrote:
      ... but also
      > pushed the lower cost ALA 1530+, claiming it had 18 dB
      > greater gain.
      >
      > So... I cannot make up my mind.

      > nonlinear@... wrote:
      >
      > > Have you tried asking wellbrook directly?

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic