3Re: New List

  • qrpbear
    Jun 7, 2004
      Hmmm... must be a better way to handle spammers.

      Anyway, I have just added a few URLs to the Links. Sites that I have
      found useful for loop design. Hopefully others will add to the Links,
      upload some piccies and get the Files section going again. I'll be
      putting up what I can as time goes on.

      Pity that we lost so much good info but no sense crying over spilt
      milk. Time to "just keep on trucking".

      'Bear' NH7SR

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, Steve Greenfield
      <alienrelics@y...> wrote:
      > Yeah, quite a shock. Got a Special Notice from ElectronicDX
      > threatening to shut down the list because of spammers, and when I
      > went to see what all the fuss was about the list was gone!
      > Steve Greenfield
      > --- qrpbear <qrpbear@y...> wrote:
      > > Wow! Woke up a few minutes ago and just discovered the loop
      > > antennas
      > > group had vanished! Fortunately, it is still here and it looks
      > > like
      > > we have a clean slate.
      > >
      > > 73,
      > >
      > > 'Bear' NH7SR