2823Re: The Best Small Loop for 40M Reception?

  • n6vl
    Nov 2 6:40 PM

      I know this thread is dated, but I would be interested in your 40m 3
      turn loop. I now have a rig with a separate receive antenna jack. I am
      looking for ways to cut the noise in my Southern California setting.

      Steve N6VL

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "Darren Hennig" <dhennig2@...> wrote:
      > I came across a small 40m 3-turn loop that may just do the trick. I
      will post it after I dig it out of the archives. It apparently matches
      directly with 50 ohm coax, and supposedly has pretty high efficiency.