2272Re: bi-loop questions

  • dldorrance
    Jun 2, 2006
      I agree with theboyd. Especially because the original poster never
      answered the question regarding how the two loops are attached to the
      feedline.

      Before building one, I would model it in EZNEC. Before modeling it
      the actual hookup would be helpful to know.

      Dave WA6YSO

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "c.e.boyd" <theboyd@...> wrote:

      > Hi: Why not just place the article, once scanned, in the files
      section of
      > this list. It could remain there for a short period of time, until all
      > interested have the opportunity to download it. Makes sense to me. Good
      > listening: theboyd

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic