2268Re: [loopantennas] Re: bi-loop questions

  • lane zeitler
    Jun 1, 2006
      Thank you very much.

      Lane
      Ku7i

      ohfrap <dark.spot@...> wrote:
      Glad to help those who serve.
      Just got another request by email for the articles.
      I will scan them on the computer over the weekend and send them out.

      Happy DXing
      N8RQL
      dark.spot@...

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, lane zeitler <lanenavyrn@...>
      wrote:

      > Wow. i know that this is a lot to ask but I have nothing to lose. Is
      there anyway I can get copies of the articles? I am currently deployed
      here in Iraq. I am a ER nurse with one of the surgical companies here
      (US Navy). It would make the time go by faster and let me plan on the
      assembly of this thing when I get back. I have searched the internet
      extensively and have come up with very very little. We have great
      access to the internet and email here but have pretty much come up
      dry.

      > I plan on putting up one for 20 with initial concentric elements
      for 17 first and see how they work out. I eventually would like to get
      it modeled but I do not have any modeling software. Anyways, I would
      very gladly pay for shipping and copying costs. If it is possible, my
      mailing address here is:

      > LT Lane Zeitler
      > C HSC HQ
      > UNIT 42135
      > FPO AP 96426-2135
      >
      > thank you again for the great info.
      >
      > Best of 73s from Camp Al Taqaddum
      > Iraq
      > Lane
      > Ku7i
      >
      > ohfrap <dark.spot@...> wrote:
      > Found the article on the 20 meter version.
      > "Dual Bi-Square Loop for HF"
      > February 1995 issue #413 of 73 Amateur Radio
      >
      > The article refers to an earlier article of a bi-loop in the
      > April 1979 issue.
      >
      > Happy DXing.
      >

      > --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "lanenavyrn" <lanenavyrn@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Gents,
      > > I would like to build a 20 meter bi-loop array. This is
      essentially
      > > two full wave loops side by side fed directly with 50 ohm line. I
      > had
      > > one of these in the early 90s and it worked great. I am thinking
      of
      > > putting in concentric elements for 17, 15, 12, and 10. I would
      like
      > > talk to anyone who is currently using one of these in either a
      mono
      > or
      > > multi-band configurarion. I am also looking at making it into a
      > > rotable array.
      > >
      > > Any ideas or feedback would be appreciated.
      > >
      > > Lane
      > > Ku7i

      > Post files here. If the file comes from a website, please put it in
      the Links rather than uploading the file.

      > You can now view images at higher resolution in Photos. Upload JPG
      and GIF into Photos. Please convert BMP or TIF to JPG or GIF before
      uploading.

      > And please trim all this when replying!

      Service.

      If you've got links, post them in the Links section!