2265Re: [loopantennas] Re: bi-loop questions

  • lane zeitler
    Jun 1, 2006
      Wow. i know that this is a lot to ask but I have nothing to lose. Is there anyway I can get copies of the articles? I am currently deployed here in Iraq. I am a ER nurse with one of the surgical companies here (US Navy). It would make the time go by faster and let me plan on the assembly of this thing when I get back. I have searched the internet extensively and have come up with very very little. We have great access to the internet and email here but have pretty much come up dry.

      I plan on putting up one for 20 with initial concentric elements for 17 first and see how they work out. I eventually would like to get it modeled but I do not have any modeling software. Anyways, I would very gladly pay for shipping and copying costs. If it is possible, my mailing address here is:

      LT Lane Zeitler
      C HSC HQ
      UNIT 42135
      FPO AP 96426-2135

      thank you again for the great info.

      Best of 73s from Camp Al Taqaddum
      Iraq
      Lane
      Ku7i

      ohfrap <dark.spot@...> wrote:
      Found the article on the 20 meter version.
      "Dual Bi-Square Loop for HF"
      February 1995 issue #413 of 73 Amateur Radio

      The article refers to an earlier article of a bi-loop in the
      April 1979 issue.

      Happy DXing.

      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "lanenavyrn" <lanenavyrn@...>
      wrote:

      > Gents,
      > I would like to build a 20 meter bi-loop array. This is essentially
      > two full wave loops side by side fed directly with 50 ohm line. I
      had
      > one of these in the early 90s and it worked great. I am thinking of
      > putting in concentric elements for 17, 15, 12, and 10. I would like
      > talk to anyone who is currently using one of these in either a mono
      or
      > multi-band configurarion. I am also looking at making it into a
      > rotable array.
      >
      > Any ideas or feedback would be appreciated.
      >
      > Lane
      > Ku7i

      If you've got links, post them in the Links section!

      Post files here. If the file comes from a website, please put it in the Links rather than uploading the file.

      You can now view images at higher resolution in Photos. Upload JPG and GIF into Photos. Please convert BMP or TIF to JPG or GIF before uploading.

      And please trim all this when replying!