2109Re: Comb Loop

  • Danny
    Apr 1 7:13 AM
      --- In loopantennas@yahoogroups.com, "teb602003" <cbaugh@...> wrote:

      > Danny
      > In A Word:"Brilliant".I love it when folks "think outside the box"
      > Regards
      > Terry
      > PS:How is the Radio working?

      Hi Terry and thanks for your kind comments. Note that this loop is
      only a project and I haven't time to test the performance, eg: null,
      etc.
      I tested this loop with a kenwood R-1000 close to it without any
      direct connexion. Results are good but the R-1000 can't go lower than
      150kHz, so I need another receiver to test the LW loop. I have to
      improve it later. I don't know if I will use a simple turn of pick up
      wire or use a preamp connected directly on the output wires. I also
      have a lazy susan and a base that hold a pvc pipe which will hold the
      loop. But I need ideas on how to adapt the pipe to the loop ( I'm not
      mechanical minded). I want a system that allow to the loop to be
      slanted. I'll post photos when completed.

      Regards and 73's
      Danny
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic